Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Šibenik
This route consist of 3 national parks in the Central Adriatic.
You will be located in a little port or near the port for only 3 nights, the rest of the time you will be staying surrounded by natural beauties, anchored.
- Saturday, check-in Šibenik after 5,00 PM, spending the night on Zlarin,
- Sunday, sailing to the Kornati islands, to Ravni Žakan, after breakfast, spending the night near the island.
- Monday, sailing around the Kornati islands to the Telašćica nature park, spending the night in Telašćica.
- Tuesday, sailing through Mala proversa to the island of Žut, spending the night in marina Žut.
- Wednesday, setting off for the Island of Murter, spending the night in the Murter area.
- Thursday, sailing in the direction of Vodice, spending the night in Tribunj or Vodice.
- Friday, sailing through the canyon of the river Krka to Skradin; visiting the Krka waterfalls national park, spending the night in Skradin.
- Saturday, setting off for Šibenik before breakfast; breakfast on board and check-out at 9:00 AM.