Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Šibenik
The Šibenik islands are inhabited throughout the year.
Zlarin has a great coral tradition, Kaprije is a fisherman’s island with a footpath from one to the other side of the island, in the southern part of Žirje there are old ruins, Prvić has 3 small ports, then there is Murter, the islands of Kornati as the national park, and a lot of other islands with anchorages.
- Saturday, check-in in Šibenik after 5:00 PM, spending the night on Zlarin, in the port
- Sunday, sailing to Kaprije after breakfast, bathing anchored near Kakan, spending the night in the Kaprije port.
- Monday, setting off for Kornati, stopping on Žirje for a swim and visit to the ruins, spending the night on Ravni Žakan, Kornati.
- Tuesday, sailing around Kornati, bathing, spending the night in the Telašćica nature park.
- Wednesday, visiting the salt lake of Mir on Dugi otok (Telašćica) and rocks, sailing to the island of Žut, spending the night in the Žut ACI marina
- Thursday, sailing in the direction of Murter, spending the night in the Hramina marina on Murter.
- Friday, sailing to Prvić, spending the night on Prvić (or in Vodice).
- Saturday, check-out at 09,00 AM.