Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Dubrovnik
- Saturday, check-in in Dubrovnik after 5:00 PM, anchoring overnight in the harbour and spending time visiting the old city or sailing to Elafiti (Koločep, Lopud, Šipan) spending the night in the Šipan port
- Sunday, after breakfast, sailing to Mljet, spending the night in Polače or Pomena. One third of the island is a National park. The north- western part of the island is the flooded valley of the Mljet Lakes - Small and Great. In the middle of the Great Lake there is an islet with Benedictine monastery, which can be visited by boat-
- Monday, sailing to Korčula, spending the night in ACI marina.
- Tuesday, sailing to Lastovo, spending the night anchored in Skrivena luka. The Lastovo archipelago was declared a Nature Park in 2006. Among all the beautiful bays, the Zaklopatica bay and Skrivena Luka bay must be mentioned.
- Wednesday, sailing around the Lastovo island which is surrounded by 46 smaller islands and cliffs with intact nature and numerous bays. Lastovo is among ten Mediterranean islands with the most preserved original value of intact nature and beauty. The green forests and 46 tilled valleys (mostly vineyards and olive orchards) spread over its 56 km2 island. Anchoring overnight.
- Thursday sailing to Saplunara. The cove in the extreme eastern part of the island of Mljet offers these sand beaches: Velika and Mala Saplunara and Blace, which are surrounded by dense pine woods. Owing to the sandy beaches the name of Saplunara was derived from the Latin name “Sabulum”, meaning sand..
- Friday, sailing to the Elafiti islands, spending the night on Lopud just a few miles from Dubrovnik.
- Saturday setting off for Dubrovnik and checking out at 9:00 AM
Duration: 14 days
Departure port: Šibenik
- Saturday, check-in in Šibenik after 5:00 PM, sailing to Primošten, spending the night in Primošten.
- Sunday, after breakfast, sailing to Milna on the island of Brač, spending the night in the Milna ACI marina.
- Monday, sailing to Vis, spending the night in the Vis harbor.
- Tuesday, sailing to Komiža, visiting the blue cave on the Biševo island, spending the night in the Komiža harbor.
- Wednesday, sailing to Lastovo, anchoring overnight in Skrivena luka.
- Thursday, sailing to Mljet, anchoring overnight in Polače.
- Friday, sailing to the Elafiti islands, spending the night on Lopud.
- Saturday, setting off for Dubrovnik, spending the night in the ACI marina Dubrovnik or the Gruž port.
- Sunday, visiting Dubrovnik, setting off for Slano after lunch, spending the night in the Slano harbor.
- Monday, setting off for Korčula, spending the night in the Korčula ACI marina.
- Tuesday, setting off for Hvar, spending the night on Palmežana, Pakleni islands ( anchored or in Marina ).
- Wednesday, sailing to Šolta or Brač, anchoring overnight.
- Thursday, setting off for Trogir, spending the night in the Trogir ACI marina.
- Friday, sailing to Zlarin or Prvić port, spending the night on the island.
- Saturday, check-out at 09,00 AM.