Duration: 7 days
Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Dubrovnik
- Saturday, check-in in Dubrovnik after 5:00 PM, anchoring overnight in the harbour and spending time visiting the old city or sailing to Elafiti (Koločep, Lopud, Šipan) spending the night in the Šipan port
- Sunday, after breakfast, sailing to Mljet, spending the night in Polače or Pomena. One third of the island is a National park. The north- western part of the island is the flooded valley of the Mljet Lakes - Small and Great. In the middle of the Great Lake there is an islet with Benedictine monastery, which can be visited by boat-
- Monday, sailing to Korčula, spending the night in ACI marina.
- Tuesday, sailing to Lastovo, spending the night anchored in Skrivena luka. The Lastovo archipelago was declared a Nature Park in 2006. Among all the beautiful bays, the Zaklopatica bay and Skrivena Luka bay must be mentioned.
- Wednesday, sailing around the Lastovo island which is surrounded by 46 smaller islands and cliffs with intact nature and numerous bays. Lastovo is among ten Mediterranean islands with the most preserved original value of intact nature and beauty. The green forests and 46 tilled valleys (mostly vineyards and olive orchards) spread over its 56 km2 island. Anchoring overnight.
- Thursday sailing to Saplunara. The cove in the extreme eastern part of the island of Mljet offers these sand beaches: Velika and Mala Saplunara and Blace, which are surrounded by dense pine woods. Owing to the sandy beaches the name of Saplunara was derived from the Latin name “Sabulum”, meaning sand..
- Friday, sailing to the Elafiti islands, spending the night on Lopud just a few miles from Dubrovnik.
- Saturday setting off for Dubrovnik and checking out at 9:00 AM