discover the island of Vis
Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Šibenik
Vis is a new destination in Croatia.
There are no marinas but the local people have built good shelter in the harbour of Vis and Komiža. And when the nights are still, the boats may be anchored on the small and famous island of Biševo, on a sandy beach where there are only 2 small restaurants.
- Saturday, check-in in Šibenik after 5:00 PM, spending the night in Primošten or Rogoznica.
- Sunday, setting off for Vis, bathing, spending the night in the Vis harbour
- Monday, setting off for Biševo, for the south part of the island, bathing, visiting the blue cave on Biševo, spending the night in Porat on Biševo, anchored.
- Tuesday, bathing in Porat, (not a port), setting off for Komiža after lunch, spending the night in the Komiža city port
- Wednesday, setting off for Hvar, Palmežana beach and marina, visiting Hvar, spending the night in the Palmežana ACI marina or anchored.
- Thursday, sailing to Milna on Brač, bathing and spending the night in the Milna ACI marina.
- Friday, setting off for Rogoznica or Primošten, spending the night there.
- Saturday, setting off for Šibenik early in the morning, breakfast on board, checking out at 9:00 AM.