Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Šibenik
Geographically speaking, the real centre of the Croatian part of the Adriatic coast is Zadar.
The following can be found in the vicinity: national park Kornati, Telašćica nature park, central islands and small cities on the coast.
- Saturday, check-in in Šibenik after 5:00 PM, spending the night on Zlarin or in the Tribunj harbour,
- Sunday, sailing to the Murter island, spending the night in the Hramina marina on Murter.
- Monday, setting off for Biograd na moru, spending the night in Biograd.
- Tuesday, sailing to Zadar, spending the night in the Zadar marina.
- Wednesday, sailing in the direction of the Kornati islands, spending the night in the Telašćica nature park.
- Thursday, sailing around the Kornati islands, spending the night in southern part of Kornati, on Ravni Žakan.
- Friday, setting off in the direction of Šibenik, spending the night in Zaton or Vodice port.
- Saturday, check-out at 09:00 AM.