Duration: 7 days
Departure port: Šibenik
The most beautiful places along the coast are Dalmatian cities and old ports.
In Dalmatia, the ports are central to the city, where all events are held.
Most ports are over 100 years old and are made of stones.
- Saturday,check-in in Šibenik after 5:00 PM, spending the night in Primošten,
- Sunday, sailing to the island of Šolta; anchoring overnight on Šolta.
- Monday, sailing to Hvar, spending the night on the Pakleni islands in the Marina ACI Palmežana.
- Tuesday, sailing to the island Vis, spending the night in the Vis harbour.
- Wednesday, setting off for Biševo, visiting the blue cave, spending the night in Komiža.
- Thursday, sailing to Milna on the island of Brač, spending the night in the Milna ACI marina.
- Friday, sailing to Zlarin, spending the night in the Zlarin port.
- Saturday, sailing to Šibenik and checking out at 9:00 AM.